Z Z

Genius

I really do think this is the best damn flash animation I ever have seen. Not becuase it's big, flashy or clever, but it just shows that you can make an entertaining movie out of something so simple. I laugh every time i watch it. It's fantastic.

B B

I like it...

my friend has been pushing me to watch this for weeks, and I never actually thought it would be any good. A size 32, off centre, Times New Roman B? Sounds a bit fishy to me.

However, seeing it in all its majesty actually proved me wrong. It is in fact a very beautiful B. Something I never thought I'd say. Anyway, this was a big gamble for Strawberry clock to pull off, but it's good. Lovin' it.

'Like Hey' 'Like Hey'

Like, w00t

Fo shizzle, that is the grizzle. Shiggity ma niggity, ya'll gots ta "B" makin' mo' movies like dat.

BeatnikClock responds:

I don't really know what you're trying to say but I love you.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1)

Very Good

I've waited ages to see a flash that does Sonic any justice, and although this storyline has absolutely nothing to do with the Sonic universe, I thought those fight scenes were absolutely spectacular. You've shown Sonic for what he can really do. But, wheres hyper Sonic?

LgdVegetto responds:

watch the story from SQFP1, then SQFP2, then watch this...

Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

Very Good

I'm so glad someone finally made a movie about the DKC games, and this one is just about perfect. The references to microsoft and the little bits with Kiddie, Funky and Dixie make it just excellent. This film's originality makes it stand out. Make another!

Chavs Chavs

In me burberry....

Ooh, tasty. Not everyone knows what a chav is, but having come from a town in the south, I know exactly what this is referring to, and I like how you've portrayed them. That song is ridiculously addictive as well. Animation wasn't the best, but a nice idea. Bravo.